GOODHILL Enterprise (Cambodia) Ltd., a Singapore-bases sales and distribution company in Cambodia since 1993, is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated candidate for the position of Project Sales Manager (Lighting & Electrical) based in Phnom Penh, Province to join our team and contribute to driving our business forward.
- Develop and find new business opportunities by seeking new potential clients and key account customers such as developers, main and sub-contractors (including MEP contractors), panel builders, lighting designers, interior designers, and maintain good relationship with MEP consultants to obtain leads and project references.
- Assist clients/customers to fulfill/meet their product specifications or sometimes assist them in giving some technical advice on products and/or system, helping them in constructing their BOQ (Bill of Quantity) for any new projects, if any, and within own technical capability.
- Prepare proposal or quotation offer to the clients/customers with the aim to close sales deal.
- Prepare and submit monthly Project Pipeline Report to the superior, in order to update the project status and follow-up with necessary actions.
- Coordinate with other functions (HQ in Singapore, Finance and/or Supply Chain) and principals/suppliers, in managing supply chain and logistics requirements to meet designated project deadlines.
- Take full responsibility to achieve annual sales target and project channel profitability.
- Ensure sales collections are collected on time as per the credit term given to the customers.
- Guide, train and support the project team members to accomplish your jobs/assignments.
- Provide ad-hoc technical or product training to the divisional sales staff.
- Other jobs assigned by the superior(s).
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in E&E Engineering or equivalent, is an added advantage.
- More than 8 years of work experiences in related field, with at least 3 years in managerial role.
- Ability to communicate, convince, influence or persuade investors/developers with proposal.
- Ability to work under pressure and think outside the box.
- Ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment.
- Possess a reasonable negotiation skill.
- Possess an effective time management skill.
- Possess problem solving skills (consolidate difference culture, business model, handling customer complaints with fast reflection and always able to provide alternative solutions to the problems).
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and self-confident, with patience in winning trust from people.
- Good command of English and Khmer, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Willing to travel to provinces and/or overseas for work related matters.
WHY JOIN US
We are providing a competitive remuneration package, attractive long-term career prospects & the opportunity to work in a friendly, exciting and challenging environment.
Office Tel (855) 23 217 888 / 889 / 890
Mobile (855) 011555937 / 069 705 688