GOODHILL Enterprise (Cambodia) Ltd., a Singapore-bases sales and distribution company in Cambodia since 1993, is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated candidate for the position of HRBP Manager based in Phnom Penh to join our team and contribute to driving our business forward.
- As a contact HR person for the dedicated departments/functions, provides appropriate consultation to managers and employees on HR policies, processes, guidance and other HR related issues
- Manage and support the dedicated departmental day-to-day HR operations and all operating targets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Execute management team’s decisions on short-/long-term HR initiatives in line with company’s business direction
- Drive the manpower planning strategies (e.g. organization design, short-/medium-term manpower requirements, etc.) to align with, and meet, business demands and HR cost control
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition for timely recruitment including talent mapping
- Coordinate onboarding process (Division/Function)
- Execute the performance management activities/cycle (including probation matters) and provide feedback on performance improvements
- Manage deployment of HR services delivery, systems and work tools utilization to streamline work processes across functions in efficient and scalable manner
- Prepare periodical reports to provide validated HR metrics and benchmarks to support business decisions
- Drive, together with line manager, employee engagement initiatives to increase employee engagement, performance, retention and learning environments
- Work closely with training & development team to Identifies training and development needs and execution under dedicated departments/functions
- Works closely with the Compensation & Benefits team to verify and ensure the compensations reflex the actual employee performance as well as market status
- Manage talent management and success planning
- Implement disciplinary action including legal document proceeding and exit management
- Other relevant tasks as required by superior/business head.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Good knowledge of contemporary HR management and practices including Knowledge of Cambodia labor law
- Good business acumen and customer focus, coupled with the self-directed ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a practical, thoughtful and inclusive manner
- Excellent and demonstrated coaching, feedback and people development skills
- Strong negotiation skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills and team player
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Good literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Express and professional social media
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management and in managerial role
- Exposed with HRMS/SAP or other related systems
- Solid experienced in FMCG or Supply Chain industry is strongly preferred
- Passion and ability to affect and inspire change to drive a culture of engagement and inclusion
- Self-motivated and driven, agile, fast learner, proactive, team player and strong attention to details
- Excellent service and stakeholder management attitude.
WHY JOIN US
We are providing a competitive remuneration package, attractive long-term career prospects & the opportunity to work in a friendly, exciting and challenging environment.
Office Tel (855) 23 217 888 / 889 / 890
Mobile (855) 011555937 / 069 705 688